Scientific online journals
are excellent information sources about recent research, but also about the history of science.
- Quite a long list is given at highwire
All articles are available as full text articles and many of them can be downloaded in the pdf-format.
- On the website of highwire it is possible, to search in all journals, which are available on their website ( about 1700 and many books ). But attention must be paid, that one has to pay for some articles.
If one wants to get a first overview, then the review journals or the general journals should be used at first and thereafter the special journals.
If one already studies a special topic, then the search function is the quickest method.
To activate the search function, click in the mid of their homepage on the button Researchers and then click in the search term below this button.
All information, which is used in ones own document, should be cited correctly.
list of online – journals
Here is a list of interesting journals, but only about mathematics, physics and biology; journals about many other topics are also available.
- Royal Society Open Science
- Progress of Theoretical Physics
- Proceedings of the Royal Society in Biology
- Monthly Notices Letters of the Royal Astronomical Society
- Learning and Memory
- American Journal of Botany
Du muss angemeldet sein, um einen Kommentar zu veröffentlichen.